Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Monday 14 November 2011

Group Ideas for video.

Group Brainstorm of our music video ideas

Above shows a group brainstorm of possible shots and ideas we hope to include in the music video 'Emotion' by Destiny's Child. We had a discussion of what we hope to achieve and what we think will make the video. A split screen was suggested although this is used in the original video we hope to be able to use it in a different move effective way, being when the dancers are walking away or towards each other and will the come back into a normal screen shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated